Bristol based indie developer aPrioriDigital announced their latest title that is a plasma-spewing, bullet-hell twin-stick shooter called Aperion Cyberstorm and will launch on February 8th 2018 on the Nintendo Switch.
Exploding onto Nintendo Switch in a shower of screen-filling fracas’ for up to five players, Aperion Cyberstorm challenges pilots to fly through hundreds of maps across three game modes, combining dynamic abilities and elemental effects to brutal effect and endless variety. Whether playing alone or with friends, this co-op shooter will leave players breathless and wanting more – they will uncover a conspiracy in Campaign, survive waves of enemies in Onslaught and fight for the crown in Versus.
- Three modes of play: Campaign; Onslaught; and Versus
- 1-5 player support in all modes
- Campaign mode with ships, abilities, elements, and several difficulty levels to select/unlock
- Onslaught mode with 16 maps of brutal challenge, with enemy compositions specific to each map
- 16 maps in Versus, with a further 16 to unlock through play across all modes
- Optional AI players in Versus mode for constant five player battles
- Reverse controls, auto-activation of weapons and abilities, and scalable text for readability
The game will launch on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii U and Steam on February 8th 2018 with Xbox One versions slated for later this year.