Black Forest Games is at it again with another awesome looking game. Black Forest Games developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, is unleashing the lunatic world of Rogue Stormers on March 24th, 2016 on Steam (Windows). Featuring on-and-offline co-op with up to four players, this run’n’gun adrenaline trip retails for $19.99, with phat discounts for 2-Packs ($29.99) and 4-Packs ($49.99).
We will be at PAX South so we’ll definitely stop on by the Black Forest Games booth to check this out and report back to everyone.
Rogue Stormers debuts with a 10% off discount for its first week on Steam. Grab it up because it’ll be gone before you can say Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz.
What’s Rogue Stormers? Think a modernized Contra/Metal Slug mash-up. But German. Meaning big farking guns, raging powerups, and maniacal characters like Presto, who serenades you with opera as he burns you alive, and Stabbygale, the bombardier who avenges her friends’ murders with more murder.
Rise up against tyrannical clothing brands and monstrous creatures driven insane by Goop, a toxic fluid perfect for powering motors and wrecking brains. You and your band of rebel knights, the Rogue Stormers, are led by a werewolf on steroids. It is your mission to take back the oil rig city of Ravensdale. But if you burn the city to the ground while doing it, that’s fine too.
With procedurally generated levels, you’ll never play the same way twice. Rampage your way through five excruciatingly sick biomes modeled in blistering 3D. Trick out your equipment with randomized drops. Trigger environmental chain reactions to fry your enemies alive – set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more!
- I’m So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or Goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- German Humor: ’nuff said
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn’t: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It’s So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D