Though today’s PSN update was pretty lame (DO YOU WANT CHESS?), something interesting was announced – Ultimate Bundles. Full retail games, plus all their add-ons, at a reduced price, and even lower if you’re a Plus member!
- Red Dead Redemption – including Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats, and Undead Nightmare at $27.99! Definitely worth it, a hell of a game with a great ending.
- InFamous 2 – $33.99, plus you get the add-on.
- Bioshock 2 – Including Minerva’s Den, Trials, Rapture Metro, Sinclair Solutions, and exclusive characters for $27.99 A brilliantly paced, poignant story about a father’s love for his daughter.
- Motor Storm Apocalypse – I don’t know what this is, but at $50.49 there’d better be a TON of stuff.
- COD: Black Ops – Including First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation, and Rezurrection, at $66.49.
- LA Noire – See what all the fuss is about and then delete it from your hard drive, never to play it again. Funny story – I bought LA Noire and Brink on the same day. I still have Brink. $27.99.
- Mafia 2 – Includes a ton of extra content! At $20.99, it’s really worth a look.
- Just Cause 2 – Blow things up. You’ve also got a grappling hook. $20.99 gets you some new things to crash.
- Mortal Kombat – Does this one still have babalities? $34.99.
The best I see is RDR, with Bioshock a close second. Try them out!