Hot off the press from Capcom’s Captivate event in Rome we have 3 new videos of Dragon’s Dogma and some new information.
- The game is shipping with a token that will allow players to download a demo for Resident Evil 6
- Dragon’s Dogma was developed by the creators of Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry
- Their is a “pawn” system, where in yout game they will help with strategy and combat. To further the system, you can share your pawn online with friends and when they come back to your game they will have collected loot, experience and have learned new strategies for defeating enemies
- There are 100’s of fully voice acted NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) and many different enemies to fight, each of which may require a different strategy to defeat
- The world has a 24 hour clock and has full night and day cycles
With this game dropping on May 22nd, gamers have some great action to look forward to. Check out the new videos below.