This week we see a re-release of one of the most epic RPG’s of all time, we get our football fix until Madden drops in August, Harry Potter jumps off the big screen to gaming consoles and more.
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition (PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox360)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition includes (text from the press release):
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: With the empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land. You must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.
- Knights of the Nine: A fallen King has been unchained from the darkness of Oblivion to seek vengeance upon the Gods who banished him. Only a champion pure of heart can vanquish the evil that has been released.
- Shivering Isles: Enter the torn realm of Sheogorath – a world where Mania and Dementia reign. Do you have the strength to survive his trials, to tame a realm fraught with paranoia and despair, and wear the mantle of a God?
- Collector’s Steelbook: A beautiful collectible metal case masterfully embossed with Daedric symbols.
- Making of Oblivion: A behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Oblivion.
- Oblivion Game Map: A full-color map of Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles.
- Save on Skyrim: Contains a $10 mail-in rebate offer for the purchase of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and a Skyrim strategy guide.
NCAA Football 12(PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Experience the pageantry of gameday Saturday as you go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in NCAA Football 12. With an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new tackling system, make an impact with NCAA Football 12.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Step up and play the parts of your heroes in the epic finale of the entertainment event of the decade.
Playing as Harry and other key characters in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 videogame, you are on a dangerous and urgent quest to locate and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, and with them, Voldemort. Break into the high security vaults of Gringotts Bank, escape Fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement and battle Voldemort’s most powerful allies as you defend Hogwarts in this action-packed experience.
Featuring the most epic battles of any Harry Potter games gone before; this is the ultimate showdown against Voldemort and his Dark Forces. The fate of the wizarding world rests in your hands in the final battle for Hogwarts.
UFC Personal Trainer (Nintendo Wii)
The Ultimate Workout for the Ultimate UFC Body
Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and leading MMA training experts. UFC Personal Trainer provides players with an extensive assortment of effective and challenging MMA-inspired exercises, in both pre-set and customizable routines, to build strength, increase endurance, burn calories and get results. Personalized instruction and tips from the MMA trainers guide players to stay motivated, get fit and track their goals with a helpful in-game journal. In addition, the game’s Hit The Mitts mode enables players to participate in high impact agility drills, with opportunities to earn rewards and have fun with friends in a competitive, multiplayer environment.