Here you have it. As you know, I’ve jumped back into the vast world of World of Warcraft and will be providing you all with news, patch updates, etc from here on out to come. Stay tuned. If you have questions or want to know my opinions on things just post in the comments below and I’ll do a special weekly post answering questions, if we get enough questions. You can also tweet me @mikeatron.
- Invisible Ramparts: Fixed an issue that could prevent characters from completing this quest.
Creatures and NPCs
- [Hotfix in testing] Fixed an issue where champions of the Blackfang in Fang’rila weren’t dropping Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments for players on the quest, Unseen Influence.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed an issue that could cause a character to disconnect after receiving Valor from defeating Teron’gor on Mythic difficulty.
- Conjured Mana Pudding consumed while in an Arena match should no longer incorrectly restore health and mana immediately.
- A number of Timewalking items should now correctly have dual primary stats.
- Timewalking version of Ghostworld Chestguard should no longer incorrectly have Spirit, and now has Critical Strike and Mastery instead.
- Gronntooth War Horn should no longer incorrectly extend its duration for longer than intended, and fixed an issue where the chance to trigger was incorrectly benefitting from Haste.
- Orb of Voidsight’s chance to trigger should no longer incorrectly benefit from Haste.
- Touch of the Grave damage has been increased by 100%.
- Final Verdict (Retribution) damage has been increased by 8% to match a class tuning change to Templar’s Verdict in Patch 6.2.3.
Raids and Dungeons
- [Requires a realm restart] Valor is now awarded automatically after defeating Teron’gor on Mythic difficulty.
- [Hotfix in testing] Warlords Season 3 Combatant’s equipment now has the same item level as Warlords Season 2 Gladiator’s equipment in both PvE and PvP.
- Some Season 3 Warmongering Insignia trinkets should no longer incorrectly trigger its effect immediately when equipped.
- Infallible Tracking Charm now has a massively increased damage and chance to trigger, but now only increases damage against demons for 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds.)
- Purified Shard of the Third Moon now creates a damage shield that absorbs 100% more damage on use.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to loot Crystallized Fel from eligible Archimonde kills.
- Damage bonuses against demons should now work correctly on Archimonde.
- The chest that appears after defeating Teron’gor should now correctly award loot or Valor on Mythic difficulty.
- High Sage Viryx should now award Valor to players when defeated on Mythic difficulty.
- Players are now automatically dismounted around the new Warlords Season 3 vendors.
- Warlords Season 3 vendors in Warspear and Stormshield should now correctly offer a full selection of Conquest quality PvP gear.
- Corrected passive stat values on Warlords Season 3 Medallion trinkets, which were lower than intended.
- Warlords Season 2 version of Champion’s Honor now binds when picked up.
Full Patch Notes 6.2.3
World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.3
Updated: November 13, 2015.
- A new Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event has been added to the holiday rotation, featuring the following dungeons:
- End Time
- Grim Batol
- Lost City of Tol’vir
- The Vortex Pinnacle
- Throne of Tides
- The existing Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking events have been expanded to include an additional dungeon each:
- Magister’s Terrace (Burning Crusade)
- Pit of Saron (Wrath of the Lich King)
- New rare mount: Infinite Timereaver, has been added as a random drop from any Timewalking boss.
- Added a vendor near the Cataclysm portals in Stormwind and Orgrimmar during the Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event that sells modernized Cataclysm gear and cool new toys.
- Cross-Realm raiding has been enabled for Hellfire Citadel on Mythic difficulty. You’ll now be able to join with friends or fill that last raid spot to take on the most difficult encounters in Warlords of Draenor.
- Item upgrades are back! Players will be able to earn and spend Valor to upgrade items from Hellfire Citadel, crafted profession items, items created from Baleful tokens in Tanaan Jungle, and all Draenor dungeon drops. All the items you’ve already earned are eligible for upgrades retroactively.
- Characters can earn Valor in a number of ways.
- Completing the first random Heroic Dungeon of the day
- Completing Mythic Dungeons
- Completing weekly Bonus Event quests (except for the Pet Battle Bonus Event)
- Completing a Raid Finder wing for Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry, or Hellfire Citadel for the first time each week.
- To upgrade, visit your friendly neighborhood ethereal in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, or Stormshield and Warspear to upgrade your gear by 5 item levels at a time for 250 Valor, up to twice per item, for a total potential boost of 10 item levels.
Mythic Dungeon Loot Improvements
- Mythic Dungeons now have a chance to award items ranging from item level 685 to 725 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
- Mythic Dungeon bosses now also have a chance to drop a new Heirloom Trinket that will scale up to level 110.
Baleful Item Level Boost
- Baleful items now have a chance to create items ranging in quality from item level 655 to 695 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
- Around the release of Patch 6.2.3, a transition to Warlords Season 3 will take place. More information and details on the close of Warlords Season 2 and transition to the new season will be available in the future.
- With the new season comes new gear. New Warmongering Aspirant gear scales up to PvP item level 715, Warmongering Combatant gear scales to 730, and Warmongering Gladiator gear scales to 740.
- Blood Boil, Blood Plague, Death Coil, Death and Decay, Frost Fever, and Soul Reaper damage has been increased by 10%.
- Frost Strike, Howling Blast, and Obliterate damage has been increased by 10%.
- Festering Strike, Necrosis, and Scourge Strike damage has been increased by 10%.
- Defile and Necrotic Plague damage has been increased by 10%.
- Moonfire and Wrath damage has been increased by 6%.
- Starfall, Starfire, Starsurge, and Sunfire damage has been increased by 6%.
- Crusader Strike, Hammer of Wrath, and Judgment damage has been increased by 8%.
- Divine Storm, Seal of Truth, and Templar’s Verdict damage has been increased by 8%.
- Chain Lightning, Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, and Lightning Shield damage has been increased by 4%.
- Mastery: Molten Earth, Earth Shock, and Earthquake damage has been increased by 4%.
- Lava Lash, Stormstrike, and Windfury damage has been increased by 4%.
- Enrage now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
- Seasoned Soldier now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
- Defeating Archimonde on Heroic difficulty or higher will reward players with a mysterious fragment of dark power that begins a quest which will lead to the Grove Warden mount.
- Pepe should now remain with players that enter into a Timewalking dungeon.
- Increased the drop rates of Felblight from Skinning, Mining, Herbalism, and Fishing by about 20%.
- Mirror of the Blademaster now summon magical blades as guardians, instead of mirror images of the caster.