Get ready to explore the island of Avalon this fall. Both ATLUS and FURYU bring us The Legend of Legacy.
This is an exciting title for the following reasons.
- First this is a brand new IP by ATLUS and FURYU.
- The following people are involved with The Legend of Legacy
- Character Designer Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa series)
- Renowned composer Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy XIII)
- Writer Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger)
- Game Designer Kyoji Koizumi (SaGa series)
- Msataka Matsuura (999: 9 hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors)
Seven explorers have their own agendas to fulfill in The Legend of Legacy – this will be a turn based RPG coming to the Nintendo 3DS this fall in the US. Tasked with uncovering the secrets behind the mysterious island of Avalon, you’re in charge of taking one of the seven explorers to reveal their own conclusion at the story’s finale. If you start the story again with a different character you get a completely different view of whats happening so the replay value of this game is high. If you are into turn based RPGs, this looks like it will be an interesting upcoming title. Screenshots below.