EA Sports released a new trailer for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: Legends of the Golf Majors. It’s definitely an interesting take and makes this game pretty unique. With the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 you travel back through time and challenge some of golf’s greatest Legends, such as Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Bobby Jones!
Some of the new features in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 include:
- More Championship Courses– Featuring Augusta National Golf Club, the Old Course at St Andrews, PinehurstNo. 2 Restoredand THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass. This year’s game features the most courses ever offered on disc-a total of 20courses.
- Huge Player Roster– A robust roster of more than 35 playable golfers, representing both the PGA TOUR and LPGA, are featured in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14. Compete against legends of the game and present-day stars including Bubba Watson, Keegan Bradley, Rickie Fowler, Lexi Thompson and Paula Creamer.
- Look the Part– Step to the tee box on the game’s historic courses, experience unique era-specific gameplay visual treatments, wear classic attire and use equipment from golf’s rich history as you travel through time rewriting the record books with your own legacy.
- Make Way for the Ladies – Another new feature to the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise is the introduction of the LPGA. Female created golfers can now compete on the LPGA and attempt to become a major champion by winning the Kraft Nabisco Championship.There are five playable LPGA golfersincluding 2012 Rolex Player of the Year Stacy Lewis.
- Golf Anytime in Any Condition– For the first time in franchise history, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14features night golf. Tee it up after the sun goes down and watch your drives streak through the night skies with an illuminated ball. In addition, new time-of-day settings allow fans to play golf in any condition at any time of day in conjunction with a live weather feed.
- Members Only– Country Clubs are back and better than ever with the ability to invite up to 100 members, chat online, hold tournaments and track statistics tocreate the ultimate competitive environment.
- Customize Your Swing– With 24 unique golfer swing styles available, you now have the ability to customize the type of golfer you want to be. Advanced shot shaping, enhanced strike meter and ball physics have all been improved to reflect a real-world golfing experience.
- Never Play Alone–A new online experience allows you to play with up to 24 competitors at a time while an all-new dynamic stat tracking system feeds live data from the entire tournament field and makes you feel as if you’re in the mix of a realevent.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 will be available in North America on March 26 and worldwide on March 28.